So I have this cute little company called Stick & Stone Co. and it made its debut in January 2015 to the world of Etsy! Stick & Stone Co. is an accessory and lifestyle company designed by yours truly. My shop features one of a kind, laid-back-cool-girl styles that are designed for those who live a vibrant, fun filled, spunky life! You’ll find all kinds of unique and bright color combos in Stick & Stone Co.’s awesome bag tassels, knitted headbands + scarves, and the occasional embroidered hoop art. I really want to make more embroidery hoops, but just haven’t found the time yet.
Be sure to like Stick & Stone Co. on Facebook
, and follow on Instagram
to be the first to know about our latest giveaways (like this one!) and for fun promo codes to use on your next order! 🙂
>> STICK & STONE Co. APRIL GIVEAWAY <<
This month I’m turning 26, and wanted to celebrate my first “late-twenties” birthday by throwing a super fun giveaway to all my blog, Facebook, and Instagram followers! Here’s how it works:
1. Order a minimum of $15 of product from my Etsy shop (before shipping).
2. Let some of your friends know about this giveaway so they can join in too!
3. Once you’ve placed your order, I will add at least two things from the pictures below to your order so you’ll receive a fun surprise once it arrives! ❤
Here are all the goodies you could get in your surprise package (and remember, you’ll get at least TWO!):
1. Some pretty stationary + thank you cards because you can never have enough of those!
2. A sweet journal (these ones say “Make the Most of Every Day,” “thoughts,” and “Believe in the Good of Everything”)
3. Gold foil lady-drink pencils
4. Tassels made by Stick & Stone Co.
5. Headbands made by Stick & Stone Co.
6. Very sweet to-do list notepads by Lady Jayne Ltd.
7. A lovely beaded bracelet (comes in various colors) whose proceeds go to building schools for children in Africa
8. Pretty colors of Nicole by OPI nail polish
9. A brightly printed makeup bag (the one pictured is by Ollie + Olivia)
10. Colored pencils made of sustainable tamarind trees! (Tamarind trees are farmed for their yummy fruits, and their trimmed branches are used to make branch pencils and pens).
I am SO excited to package everyone’s goodies and mail them away! Remember to tell your friends about this giveaway, and to order from Stick & Stone Co.’s Etsy by April 30th with the minimum qualifying purchase being $15. Have fun!! ❤